Whats for tea tonight?

I feel like a curry so gonna see what I can rustle up. Got some uncooked poppadoms too. If I micro them they are only 1 syn each I think lol

Ddelta said:
Have you tried the salad light Caesar dressing? It's yum and free!

I have to find this! I've tried 2 free salad dressings now and despise them both!

Homemade chilli burgers for me tonight with caramelised onions, ketchup, ciabatta and salad (8 syns altogether!)

Quorn meatballs wiv veg tomato sauce and spaghetti

ScarlettStar86 said:
Ooh yum that's one of my favourites :)

Yeah I liked it. Bit more paprika required next time tho me thinks!

Treated myself to a bit of fillet steak for this eve with the recipe from mag again for a sauce, runner beans and jacket spud hex b.

I'm on day three of following the structured day plans from the mag and so far finding it a good way to do things :)

Mince beef and celeriac mash :) nom nom. x

I am doing chicken curry with rice, I just need to make sure the rice is nice and fluffy and not a congealed mess!

I feel like a curry so gonna see what I can rustle up. Got some uncooked poppadoms too. If I micro them they are only 1 syn each I think lol

love poppas , can you microwave uncooked ones ? 1 syn each would be brill !

yoyonomore2012 said:
love poppas , can you microwave uncooked ones ? 1 syn each would be brill !

Pataks uncooked are 1.5 syns each, the ready to eat ones are 2.5 each, Indian restaurant are 4 syns each x

Change of plan, I am having a frylight up instead, Tesco light choices sausages, baked beans, bacon medallions, mushrooms, frylight egg and WW chips! HO YUM!

We're having cod fried up in some garlic and lemon with swede and carrot mash, peas and sweet potato wedges. Om nom nom. X

Lamb one pot casserole - omg it smells amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3502869922.jpg
    image-3502869922.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 95
Back