Whats for tea tonight?

I'm making a chicken kiev type thing stuffed it with a babybel and some crushed garlic coated in couscous with loads of herbs and spices sw chips and some veg not sure what yet maybe some asparagus and some courgette

Made an effort today as my mum and dad are over. My mum's been doing SW since feb and lost 2 1/2 stone (I need some tips!)

Starter of syn free chicken pate, syn free onion chutney and wholemeal bread (HeX) with salad.

Main of spatchcock poussin roasted with garlic, rosemary and lemon, fry light roasties, jersey royals, baby carrots, broccoli, cauli and green beans with homemade gravy (0.5 syns per portion as used 2 tsp cornflour for 4 servings)

Pud of fresh fruit salad and fat free yoghurt.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh that sounds like more than a bit of an effort! Fabulous. I've made the pate before and really like it.

Well I stripped every last bit of the organic chicken I treated myself to and this evening made mulligatawny soup from the little book.

It's LOVELY!

image-3546650450.jpg

New member *waves* - managed to get OH to eat most of his (SW) tea tonight - steak grilled after sprinkling with spices and a bit of soy with rice made up with a bit of beef stock cube - will have some more of the rice with some peppers (he doesn't like them) for lunch tomorrow!

ShredFanSW said:
New member *waves* - managed to get OH to eat most of his (SW) tea tonight - steak grilled after sprinkling with spices and a bit of soy with rice made up with a bit of beef stock cube - will have some more of the rice with some peppers (he doesn't like them) for lunch tomorrow!

*waves* sounds yum

I'm having carbonara mmmmmm

Chinese slow cooked pulled pork, hexb jacket chips, salad and treat of Asda ranch salad 6 syns! Gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-1286389851.jpg
    image-1286389851.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 119
Chickpea, lemon and parsley burgers with leeks and peas smothered in low low black pepper cheese HE
Followed by Asda fat free blueberry yoghurt with rolled oats HE

Bunnylush said:
Chinese slow cooked pulled pork, hexb jacket chips, salad and treat of Asda ranch salad 6 syns! Gorgeous.

The pulled pork looks gorgeous...do you have a recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast Quorn Chicken fillet , with mixed herb roast pots , vegetables and syn free gravy . Absolutely lovely .

lemon and garlic chicken from the EE meals in minutes book with chunky slow cooked veg xxx

Think i might do sausage, mash and peas tonight nice and easy!

I have tesco light choices think they are 1 syn normally have the weight watchers but my bloke don't like them so thought i would get these so we can all have the same meal x

Back