Whats for tea tonight?

I get the morrisons be good to yourself sausages but my hubby says there a bit bland. Might try tesco's if there any good

Gammon, boiled egg & salad

Syn Free Spag Bol (HONK!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pork Steak and Ratatouille (peppers, onions, courgettes, aubergine, tinned toms, garlic, balsamic vinegar, tom puree, oregano and fresh basil) topped with HE Cheese

Having a green day - macaroni made with Philly extra light, sweetcorn, red onion, ww grated cheddar and SW chips :) having it just now as working till 8 x

Attachments

• image-2598947089.jpg
    image-2598947089.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 109
lucysmommy said:
Having a green day - macaroni made with Philly extra light, sweetcorn, red onion, ww grated cheddar and SW chips :) having it just now as working till 8 x

Looks yummy!

syn free chicken dopiaza and rice with a onion salad on the side.

Well me n the hubby went shopping today n he treated me to a new pair of boots for sticking to the 30 day shred n eating right.
I showed him a dress that I'm hoping to get for my 30th birthday but I got a long way to go before I can even consider trying to shoehorn my way into it.

Anyway, bit off topic......so dinner was turkey n beef carvery minus Yorkshire pud. I did have 1 roast potato but I thought I could have 1 as a treat and to compensate from turning down the Yorkshire pud

Roast chicken dinner for me tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Honey and soy turkey with rice, pepper and carrot sticks and chilli and Parmesan corn on the cob! Yum xx

Back