Whats for tea tonight?

ive got fresh salmon, in a teriyaki sauce (4.5 syns) new potatos and a massive side salad with some light french dressing, abit of butter for my potatos (1 syn) xxx

Ooh, good thread :) I'm having casserole with mixed veg and maybe a potatoe

having a green day so tonight it was 2 linda mccartneys italian sausages, mashed potato and spaghetti hoops! had some pickled beetroot on the side too i could eat a jar of that stuff

Just a cheese salad sandwich and maybe some melon for me had a filling breakfast and lunch so not very hungry

Homemade ex lean chilli burgers with HexA cheese, onions, 1 syn ex light Mayo and homemade tomato and chilli sauce. Mixed salad and couple of chips for 2 syns. Lovely 'fat' dinner that's not so fat ;)

image-3138319026.jpg

image-988774270.jpg

ohblondone said:
Oooh that's a good idea...I love stuffing! You'll have to let me know the recipe if it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was soooo good!! Just like really good quality stuffing. Yum yum yum. I got 8 great big balls (muahahahaaaaa) from my mix. Worked out at 1/2 a syn a ball. I didn't have proper measurements etc just bunged it all in so I'm guessing at my quantities!!

100g dry weight bulgur wheat
4 WW sausages skins removed (2 syns)
One apple grated (2 syns)
Six fresh sage leaves finely chopped
Half a LARGE white onion Diced
Salt
Pepper

Pre Soak the bulgur wheat and let it cool a little then bung it all in a bowl and squish it all together with your hands. Fry light some baking paper on a tray. Form the stuffing into balls and place on the tray. They don't spread much but best leave a gap in case!! Spritz with a bit more fry light and pop in a medium oven. Or pack it into a lined loaf tin (husband wanted to line ours with bacon and create a skimming world stuffing terrine lol) Timing will depend on the size of your balls (sorry.....heheheheeee) but they go lovely and crunchy on the outside :)

Legomom said:
It was soooo good!! Just like really good quality stuffing. Yum yum yum. I got 8 great big balls (muahahahaaaaa) from my mix. Worked out at 1/2 a syn a ball. I didn't have proper measurements etc just bunged it all in so I'm guessing at my quantities!!

100g dry weight bulgur wheat
4 WW sausages skins removed (2 syns)
One apple grated (2 syns)
Six fresh sage leaves finely chopped
Half a LARGE white onion Diced
Salt
Pepper

Pre Soak the bulgur wheat and let it cool a little then bung it all in a bowl and squish it all together with your hands. Fry light some baking paper on a tray. Form the stuffing into balls and place on the tray. They don't spread much but best leave a gap in case!! Spritz with a bit more fry light and pop in a medium oven. Or pack it into a lined loaf tin (husband wanted to line ours with bacon and create a skimming world stuffing terrine lol) Timing will depend on the size of your balls (sorry.....heheheheeee) but they go lovely and crunchy on the outside :)

I will most definitely be giving that a try! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sliced beef cooked in oxo, hexb jacket roast cubes, cauliflower, carrots, fried onions lovely :)

Attachments

• image-2259872826.jpg
    image-2259872826.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 72
I made this tonight and it ws AWESOME !! The Harissa I bought was 1syn for 1 TBSP split between 2.

L xxx

Finally had me a chicken salad dinner with a small cheesy jacket potato

SW lasagne (made with Quorn mince; tomato sauce - tomatoes, garlic, chilli, onions, mushrooms and courgettes in the sauce; topping - quark and HEXA parmesan) served with a side salad.

Going to grab myself some Skinny Cow lollies which are apparently on offer in Tesco on my way home tonight - 4 1/2 syn treat - yum!!

home made turkey curry with boiled rice and salad

Back