Whats for tea tonight?

I am having burger with lettuce, cucumber, mushrooms in extra light Philly with side corn on con and SW chips all this for 1 syn x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1528044182.jpg
    image-1528044182.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 81
First day back on it since I was away for a few days, dinner will be gammon, mushroom & onion cheesy risotto! :D cannot wait but have to since the gammon is currently roasting! :p

I made syn free chicken and mushroom curry and had it with a jacket potato as healthy extra b as I'm on a red day today . For lunch I had left over gammon ham with ryvita cracker bread. Got 10 syns to ave a bit of choccy later

Tagliatelli Bolognaise - made with de-fatted soya mince, passata, onions, sliced peppers, mushrooms, stock pot, chives & chinese 5 spice. Mmmmmmmmm

SW chips with SW quiche (peppers mushrooms and onion with HEXA of light cheese) along with a mount of salad and ex light mayo!

Its cooking now and im so hungry!!

toms_princess said:
I made syn free chicken and mushroom curry and had it with a jacket potato as healthy extra b as I'm on a red day today . For lunch I had left over gammon ham with ryvita cracker bread. Got 10 syns to ave a bit of choccy later

Would you mind posting the recipe for this please hun? Would really appreciate it!!

Had extra sauce & veggies from casserole last night blitzed into a soup - got tip from one of these forums - it was delicious!! Followed by jacket potato & tinned spaghetti - a leftover meal but lovely nevertheless xx

Home made doner kebab meat, roast sweet potato and butter nut squash, salad and half a Warburtons wrap......... Loads of chillin and chilli sauce!

Home made doner kebab meat, roast sweet potato and butter nut squash, salad and half a Warburtons wrap......... Loads of chillin and chilli sauce!

are we still allowed to be doing the kebab doner? im sure someone said we couldnt? i could be wrong tho! xxx

baked white fish, carrots, brocilli, cauliflower, new potatoes / all free on EE/ with cider and mustard sauce (3syns) only because I had it in the freezer and I wanted to use it up. later meringue with strawberries and blueberries and a dollop of creme fraiche (syn)

Nom!!! Creamy cheesy, ham, mushroom & onion risotto! Only Hex A and no syns!!!!

Attachments

• image-3360505001.jpg
    image-3360505001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 65
A small piece of steak, 4oz's sw chips (had 1 alpen light cb as my othe 1/2 of my heb for brekkie) mushrooms and onions + H/M veg soup. Fruit cocktail for dessert. Lovely...

Back