Whats for tea tonight?

Had vege mince (linda mc ) spag bol . Omg was so delicious . So much better than quorn mince i find.

Legomom said:
What lamb mince do you all use? I can't find any lean :(

I've not made it but seen others use the extra lean beef mince

You can't get extra lean in supermarkets unless you can get a butcher to mince you lamb or mince your own! Lean can work out quite high in syns but as long as its syns there is no issue as the person says 'not allowed'no food is banned as long as its syned

What lamb mince do you all use? I can't find any lean :(
I used extra lean beef, and fried and onion till soft, added that, chopped chilli and garlic, basil, thyme and loads of mint, salt and pepper. Mushed it all into a loaf shape and put it in the oven.

Sausage casserole with rice and green beans. The casserole has potatoes, carrots, onion, leek, parsnip, baked beans and WW sausages in then just herbs and oxo cubes for flavour. So so yummy.

Mushy pea curry with mushroom, courgette, green beans + onion.
Melon pineapple + summer fruits for pudding if i want it

Last edited:
Pasta with veg tonight, quick, simple and minimal mess :)

SW Spag Bol

Having chicken with a schwartz perfect shake (dunno which one think cajun) with salad in weight watchers wraps! With slimming world chips. Omg I can't wait til after weigh in I'm starving lol

I love bolognese, but decided to try it with chicken and bacon and must say it tastes ok. Gonna have it with pasta instead of spagetti...

Back