Whats for tea tonight?

yes "not allowed" was loose wording but u knew what i meant. it has over youre recommended daily intake of fat for the day for just half a pack of mince, i cant remmber how i know that but i assumed from that that it was no longer allowed to be free! xxxx

Chicken and sweet pepper curry, saag aloo, basmati rice and lime pickle

wpid-IMAG2309-1-1.jpg

SW Chips with 2 dry fried eggs and baked beans. Have fresh pineapple, strawberries with a muller Greek style coconut and vanilla yogurt :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight another Slimming Eats recipe AND another success with the fella! Tortilla Espanola with lettuce, red pepper & extra light mayo. 1 Hex A & 1 syn (for mayo)

Nom!!!!! Best part is, there's another portion for my lunch tomorrow!

Attachments

• image-3586165440.jpg
    image-3586165440.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 135
sw chips, egg and beans with mushrooms for tea :)
easy cheap meal as we r skint this week so lotsa pastabakes and sw chips!
xxx

Gammon, potato wedges, baked beans, pease pudding , mushrooms & tomatoes. Followed by fat free yogurt & bowl of cherries - nice & full now - no need to pick tonight.

Pork steaks in chunky barbecue sauce (mushrooms peppers onions passata chilli garlic balsamic mustard powder Worcester sauce and sweetener) SW wedges and salad. I was a bit greedy though and I'm stuffed now!!!

Bit of an oddball one - leftover bolognaise , 'fried' potato seasoned with mix herbs and a little salt , 2 'fried' eggs and some salad . Devoured in less than 5 mins :D

Tonight another Slimming Eats recipe AND another success with the fella! Tortilla Espanola with lettuce, red pepper & extra light mayo. 1 Hex A & 1 syn (for mayo)

That looks tasty :0)

Totally off topic but just wondering what those cute little puppies with no faces are in your pic ?

mine changed to edamane and pea salad, sushi..possibly wine? bad week - syns unknown

yoyonomore2012 said:
That looks tasty :0)

Totally off topic but just wondering what those cute little puppies with no faces are in your pic ?

They're speakers :) got them from boots a couple year ago around christmas time. They keep me company when I'm cooking :D

Back