Whats for tea tonight?

We've got friends round for dinner tonight so I'm making chicken jalfrezi (onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes) with spinach dhal, rice and a WW naan (5.5syns). Can't wait!

Chilli con carne with rice and carrots :)

Diet coke chicken and rice with veg....yummy

Homemade french onion soup :drool:

Do u have the recipe for this please?

Really easy hun. Doesn't sound like much, but it's really yummy. F.O soup is my favourite, so I thought I'd experiment last night.

Slice a load of onions (I did about 4) and brown off in a pan with frylight. Add a couple of pints of vegetable stock and 1 heaped tsp marmite and let simmer. Voi la! Simples :)

Last edited:
Chicken thighs in either Nandos Hot or Medium peri peri marinade, salad, BNS chips with chilli & Garlic and reduced fat sour cream and chive dip.

Princess_Stevie said:
Really easy hun. Doesn't sound like much, but it's really yummy. F.O soup is my favourite, so I thought I'd experiment last night.

Slice a load of onions (I did about 4) and brown off in a pan with frylight. Add a couple of pints of vegetable stock and 1 heaped tsp marmite and let simmer. Voi la! Simples :)

That does sound pretty simple. Will have to give it a go thanks chick :)

2 Quorn peppered steaks on a bed of cooked spring greens and maybe a tiny bit of chicken flavoured couscous

Ww sausages, eggs and chips :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

gammon, sw chips, mushrooms and eggs :) couldnt be bothered to do the sw chips from scratch so just opened a tin of new potatoes and roughed them up and did them like the normal ones lol we will see if it all goes wrong...xxxx

Back