Whats for tea tonight?

212degrees said:
Enchiladas made with cannelloni pasta shells instead of tortilla wraps and big salad.

Cook for me and 3 friends and it went down a storm! Definitely one to make again!!

AMAZING idea! Yay! I'm going to try that this weekend :D

I had Quorn sausages with mustard mash (smooshed with half a tin of mushy peas I had hanging about) and a large salad. Bit odd but our fridge has packed up so I can't be the culinary queen I usually am! :p

Tomato and chilli pasta with spring greens, corgettes, onions, peppers, Quorn with baby carrots on the side! Super lush! Hubby had same but with bacon and cheese added :)

image-2657002230.jpg

Belly Pork, just pretend that I didn't eat any of the crackling, onions, apples, peas and potatoes

Tonight is weigh-in so will be raiding the fridge! I know that there is mushrooms, bacon, eggs so probably "the big breakfast".

Tonight is weigh in (should probably sleep before then lol) so after that there will be syn free steak burgers, likely with a bun, plus hexa cheese, some syn free chips and some form of superfree - if I can be bothered a healthy coleslaw would be nice, failing that a salad!

Polished said:
Tonight is weigh in (should probably sleep before then lol) so after that there will be syn free steak burgers, likely with a bun, plus hexa cheese, some syn free chips and some form of superfree - if I can be bothered a healthy coleslaw would be nice, failing that a salad!

Lol! Mine is exactly the same!! Weigh in tonight and having homemade burgers (no bun) with cheese, jalepinos, salad and BBQ sauce :)

Get some large flat mushrooms and grill them and use instead of the bun.
Works great.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Pasta and meatballs for tea tonight, in a creamy vegetable sauce :drool:

Going to do roast seabass in lemongrass, chilli, ginger and garlic with lots of brocolli and pak choi - trying to do 2/3 superfree all the time now!

I made my first baked bean lasagne last night, with chips, large salad, omg it was gorgeous! I'm having the rest tonight, as Mr has work late this week, so he didn't have any last night.

Attachments

• image-4032120643.jpg
    image-4032120643.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 107
Wedgies *giggle*

Shhhhh.... I say it all the time as well, me and my boyfriend were talking on the bus the other day (everyone laughing at us) about having wedgies with tea, it wasn't until my boyfriend said wedgies sound funny that I was like DUH that's because they're wedges not wedgies! I felt like a right fool. Don't know why I do it lol

Back