Whats for tea tonight?

BBQ pork steak and a big salad and a HUGE pile of SW chips as the last four times Ive made them I got raided by the kids and ended up with barely any lol.

212degrees said:
It really was! It was a recipe I found on slimming eats but adapted, thought I'd share since I've just added it to my recipe app!

It's 1 x HE A & 1.5 Syns per serving on E.E

Serves 4.
Ingredients:

Enchilada Mix:
500g turkey mince
1.5 peppers, chopped
1 onion, chopped
Garlic
Fajita spice
Lea & Perrins
Black pepper
Oregano
65g Lowlow mature cheddar spread (approx 6 syns)
Cannelloni pasta shells (3-4 per person)

Sauce:
2 cups passata
4 tbsp tomato purée
Jalepinos (to taste, I use pickled jalepino slices and add quite a lot because I love hot food!)
1 x onion

120g cheddar (4 x HE A)

Directions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200o
- In a large pan coated with fry light, fry mince, peppers & onion until the meat is no longer pink
- Add seasonings and mix through
- Stir in Lowlow until creamy
- Remove from heat
- Stuff each cannelloni shell with the meat mix and place on a baking tray or in an oven proof dish coated in fry light
- In a blender add all sauce ingredients & blend
- In a small saucepan heat the sauce whilst continually stirring until warmed through
- Pour sauce over the stuffed pasta evenly
- Top with the grated cheese
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove foul and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the cheese is golden

Serve with salad.

So good and so low in Syns! I'm a happy bunny!

Oh wow! I miss Mexican so much, thank you for bringing it back on the menu!!! X

morocan beetroot, tomato and chickpea soup as im in late tonight.... not sure what with yet

Just finished my tea and I'd forgotten how nice the meat free kievs from Morrisons are, plus they didn't leak this time, so they were even yummier

donna88 said:
Just finished my tea and I'd forgotten how nice the meat free kievs from Morrisons are, plus they didn't leak this time, so they were even yummier

Oooohhh, meat free kievs?! Can I ask how many syns they are?

image-2481227006.jpg

Really enjoyed this! Crispy seabass, noodles and pak choi with lemongrass, garlic, chilli and shallots! Oh and spinach! Yum x

Oooohhh, meat free kievs?! Can I ask how many syns they are?

4 syns each, but worth it, they feel like they're a lot more with the breadcrumbs and creamy sauce

take away.. got i couldnt eat that everyday i am sooooo full im bursting! xxx

Back