Whats for tea tonight?

parfittaroles said:
Simply chicken from the harvester :)

That's what I've just had, change of plan but it was yummy!

aah im having chicken salad now instead, ah well. Might have the Fanta chicken another night, or might try an alernative on diet coke chicken, with diet cherry coke and duck!

Tishbish said:
How many syns would this be?

I don't know as it isn't on the SW website. I always save 5 syns for it but I doubt it's that much. It's only flame grilled chicken breast, a plain jacket potato & peas, but I say 5 incase it's cooked in oil. Sorry I'm not much help!

It's treat night for us as weighted in today....."....

A kebab from our local kebab shop (grilled meats no oil loads of salad no pita bread, they know me so well)

Then a pint of sf jelly (1/2 each) and a lf custard pot over the top (Darren had strawberries in his jelly)

lazy hangover dinner tonight - sw chips, vegan chicken burgers and mayo and a big watercress salad...or mushy peas :)

I bought some morrisons meat free kievs, so I'm thinking kiev, chips and beans tonight. Dying to try them! Can't believe they're only 4 syns, the proper meat ones are so high!

Roast chicken new potatoes and roasted parsnips, broccoli & cauli, carrots, peas and gravy nom nom!

Quorn sausage, sweet potato mash, roast carrots and red onion and gravy. Might save a few syns for a slice of bread for gravy mop up too... ;)

Slow roasted lamb steaks, mint gravy, roast pots, cauliflower, broc, and carrots yummy, and milk jelly for pudding :) x

Back