Whats for tea tonight?

Spaghetti arrabiatta with salad. Using my HEXB for extra virgin olive oil in the dressing

No, a posh cookery shop at Cheshire Oaks, but I was rushing so much I missed the name of the shop lol. Went in for a mini grater to grate a chunk of Bournville over cheesecakes. Then I'm like a magpie x

Was it Kych n Sync (something like that) I live nr Ches Oaks

Quorn sausage and mushroom omelette with SW chips and beans. Got a HEXA left so might have some cheese on the omelette too ;)

Chicken with BBQ seasoning green beans, cauliflower and carrots left over from yesterday's tea and 2 flat mushrooms ...... Yummy

garlic and lime chicken with free wedges and veggies :)

Starryeyedsuprise said:
garlic and lime chicken with free wedges and veggies :)

Mmm recipe please x

Batch cooked chilli from the freezer, salad and paprika wedges. I've lost my appetite for it a bit tho :( WI wasn't great lol,

I had chilli n rice. It was yum n there is still loads left that I have some to take to work tomorrow n I might freeze some too

Mmm recipe please x

mix lime juice, black pepper, salt and 1 egg white together.
crush some garlic and add to the mix.
make a bowl shape out of some foil and place chicken breast inside. pour over the mixture (the more mixture the better in my opinion!)
add some lime zest over the chicken
seal chicken with foil (to seal in the flavours)

cook for about 45 mins on gas mark 7 (thats how long mine took but remember to check yours to see if adequately cooked)

I put a clove of garlic in with mine as I love garlic so just put however much you want in.

dont forget to remove the zest before serving, its only there for flavouring!

hope this helps?

xxx

cover the chicken in more foil (to seal

Back