Whats for tea tonight?

Jacket potato, beans and 2oz mature cheddar, which was 1A and 1B choice -it was sooo good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Egg, chips + mushy peas

Pork Stir Fry (pork loin sliced and marinaded in Trees Cant Dance Texas BBQ marinade overnight - had the mango one last week and it was lovely), fresh stir fry pack from tesco and whole wheat noodles or boiled rice - after WI though so long time to wait for it!!!!

All these Cheshire Oak peeps lol, I'm about 30/ 40 mins away :). I never seen the name of shops, unless it's Radley ;) I ran past it on Saturday, body magic :(

Tea last night was veg quiche :) chips and baked beans. Gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-1318273582.jpg
    image-1318273582.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 87
Having a lentil soup which started life as a baby purée, an annabel karmel recipe. But she said it made a good soup with extra stock, so that's what I did! Felt a bit guilty though as only made 2 meals for my daughter as we're having the rest!
Serving with syn free cheese scones

Salt an pepper chicken with chips. And a side salad but I think there's nearly a 1/3 in the chicken. I might add extra veg to it and not bother with the salad. We shall see!!!

sarah83 said:
Having a lentil soup which started life as a baby purée, an annabel karmel recipe. But she said it made a good soup with extra stock, so that's what I did! Felt a bit guilty though as only made 2 meals for my daughter as we're having the rest!
Serving with syn free cheese scones

I loved annabelle karmel recipes when mine were babies - still make some now! What are the scones you make?

angelajane said:
I loved annabelle karmel recipes when mine were babies - still make some now! What are the scones you make?

They're on a thread in the recipe section - "cheese scones. Free on green"
Sorry on my iPad so I can't post the link.

Had half for lunch with beans, they were nice x

Back