Whats for tea tonight?

Aaarrgghhhh I don't know!! I have a Tupperware of 2 syn chicken and chorizo jambalaya calling me from the fridge though....... And the ever present side salad of course!!!

we are having spaghetti bolognese I am working until 10pm so I have made it ready for when I get home xxx

Its off the FB group "Diet Momma" which is mostly SW members or just people trying to eat better.
Well I've never made it before.. but it's classed as a superspeed meal :)

Sausage, squash and potato bake! Was so good 4 syns for the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4005735040.jpg
    image-4005735040.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 76
I've had tesco hot deli chicken, chips and my third was HM coleslaw with 1 sin for xl mayo -delish ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Louise2 said:
at the risk of sounding daft...what is mushy pea curry?
xx

It's basically a normal tomato based curry with a tin of mushy peas thrown in. Do a search of the threads for various recipes but it's actually really quite nice. In a naaaaaaasty student food kinda way........we have it about one a month but I don't buy baked beans in as I hates em.

I made up tea. Sauté onion, garlic, lemon rind, orange pepper, courgette, carrot. Couscous made with chicken stock, lemon juice, coriander powder. All mixed together with fresh coriander and mixed leaf salad :) nom!

Attachments

• image-1761328959.jpg
    image-1761328959.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 65
I made up tea. Sauté onion, garlic, lemon rind, orange pepper, courgette, carrot. Couscous made with chicken stock, lemon juice, coriander powder. All mixed together with fresh coriander and mixed leaf salad :) nom!

sounds lush :) how are you bunny? not seen you 'around' much x

Needed a bit of sugar so just ruined my perfectly good day with 2 rocky road hifi bars :( It seemed like such a good idea at the time!

beckeelouisee said:
Needed a bit of sugar so just ruined my perfectly good day with 2 rocky road hifi bars :( It seemed like such a good idea at the time!

I take it you've used your HEB already today then? :)

Seabass with lots of steamed asparagus and broccoli with a chilli and garlic chunky tomato sauce x

My husband knocked up a chilli pasta with broad beans, mushrooms, onion and tomato . Was nice but I'm still hungry boo

image-494410918.jpg

Back