Whats for tea tonight?

Turkey steak seasoned with salt, pepper and parsley, with leek and cheese pasta n sauce, cauliflower and carrots.

missy1978 said:
Spag bol or sausage and mash. Not decided yet! ;)

Oops. Just realised I can't have veg sausage and mash - potato needs skin on for red days right? Boo :(

Syn-free classic chicken curry, with rice and broccoli. It's simmering now and smells AMAZING! Never made a curry from scratch before.

Cauliflower and new potato curry here with a big salad, then strawberries and yogurt for pud.

Absolutely loved my curry, do simple too!

Attachments

• image-45999393.jpg
    image-45999393.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 139
Well I'm having meat free Kiev with veg n baked beans tonight. I was gonna have something else cos I had Kiev last night but husband had to take family to a&e so didn't have the time I planned for tea

Handily frozen portion of the slimming eats lasagne (utterly amazingly delicious) garlic and herb wedges and a salad. I'm starving so my wedges need to chop chop hurry up!!!

Legomom said:
Handily frozen portion of the slimming eats lasagne (utterly amazingly delicious) garlic and herb wedges and a salad. I'm starving so my wedges need to chop chop hurry up!!!

Hahaha I know that feeling. Why is it that it seems to take longer to cook when your starving lol

Tea was amazing, but I've spent hours in the kitchen today preparing

Andalucian meatballs from the months SW mag, hexb jacket chips, tomato sauce, salad and garlic, cucumber yogurt dressing. I'm in food heaven, Mr bought me a Kenwood mini chopper from Tesco today. It makes life easier than using the processor! That was so good I could eat it again :(

Attachments

• image-248924036.jpg
    image-248924036.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 124
Pitta pizza with huge salad

Changed my plan as boyfriend didn't fancy a big meal tonight, so having meat free chilli tomorrow, today I had jacket potato with sweet and sour quorn chicken. Was gorgeous

Back