Whats for tea tonight?

Cajun salmon, new potatoes and a big salad, fruit salad or strawberries and yogurt for afters.

salmon and roast veg peppers,toms,onion and garlic mixed with min roast potatoes.
Followed by a weight watchers chocolate ice cream brownie! yum

Jo2982 said:
I made it for tasting night at my group so made small pieces n it was like popcorn chicken.
Everyone at group were asking me for the recipe. My husband enjoyed it too so it was a good recipe for a Friday night.
I've also tried the Donner meat n that was really nice with pitta n salad. Actually better than take away & less fat too

Totally agree ... Although I don't eat meat anymore! I don't like anything fatty anymore. Hub loves the KFC chicken though as it was his weakness b4 sw :)

Having 2 fried eggs on wholemeal toast lovely!

frylite the mushrooms so they've just started to cook, (you can add diced onion if you wish) make up 1/2 pint chicken stock and slowly add to the mushrooms, (reducing it by half each time) then add your ground peppercorns (i added a tsp but really could have added 1/2 a tsp lol was very hot!) .. once your last bit of stock is added, stir in, a dessert spoon of quack (you need two in total to get it this colour, 3 will make it lighter). stir it in so its totally disolved then add the second one.. let it simmer for a few mins while you dish up the rest of your dinner. (chicken stock was one oxo cube in water)

Thanks ill try that!! Will be lovely with chicken breasts I reckon :) or steak.

Chard, red lentil and potato curry was awesome - used a spice mix from a Dahl recipe I had :)

image-236592118.jpg

Cheated and bought two ready chickens as I was really pushed lol. Did some SW style roasters and parsnips, broccoli, snap peas and corn. Oh and I ballsed up my smash gravy so we had bisto (synned....booooo!!!)

Legomom said:
Cheated and bought two ready chickens as I was really pushed lol. Did some SW style roasters and parsnips, broccoli, snap peas and corn. Oh and I ballsed up my smash gravy so we had bisto (synned....booooo!!!)

Smash gravy now this is new to me
is there a recipe some where please ?

parfittaroles said:
I think it's boiled water & a stock cube/bovril with smash to thicken it.

Yes that's about it lol. It worked really well last time but was horrible this time. I quit and had bisto in the end lol

Making spag Bol with slimming eats recipe :) I loooove the meat sauce in her lasagne and this is a similar ingredients list :) exxxxcited!!!!

Charity dinner this evening, I've requested a chicken caesar salad. No cheese, no dressing. Kill me now ...

luce28 said:
Charity dinner this evening, I've requested a chicken caesar salad. No cheese, no dressing. Kill me now ...

Lol
Oh dear! Could you not had the cheese and HEXA? Or Syn the dressing? To
Make it a bit more exciting ;)

I've got mince marinating for donner kebab tonight, can't wait!

Keldelacoe said:
Lol
Oh dear! Could you not had the cheese and HEXA? Or Syn the dressing? To
Make it a bit more exciting ;)

I was saving my syns for a nice BIG G&T! I can always ask for balsamic when I get there - everything else was burgers chips and pizza, at least I can get my super free!

luce28 said:
I was saving my syns for a nice BIG G&T! I can always ask for balsamic when I get there - everything else was burgers chips and pizza, at least I can get my super free!

The ceaser fry light salad spray is really nice but suppose that means whipping out a bottle of fry light lol. Enjoy anyway :)

Back