Whats for tea tonight?

Meat free kievs, chips and beans. Might have some plum tomatoes on the side too. Love the morrisons kievs

Meat free kievs, chips and beans. Might have some plum tomatoes on the side too. Love the morrisons kievs

Id love these to be vegan they sound great :)

We are having, peppered steak with mushrooms, and frozen veg (Carrots, cauli,broci, cabbage and green beans) Might knock up a cheese sauce to go over the veg with Light Dairylea yummy!

Free + 1x HEX A :)

Rochelle1 said:

Are these fresh or frozen - are they Morrisons own brand? Sounds lovely x

I'm thinking about making somw SW chips when I get in with some chilli powder, and a salad with vinegarette :)

I'm having leftovers from tea yesterday which was fanta zero quorn chicken , mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions and pineapple, with sweet potato wedges cooked in the actifry with maggi liquid seasoning and Moroccan spice mix. Making fresh wedges coz I ate all of yesterdays batch and I don't think they would stand up well to reheating even if there were any left, which there isn't.

jacket potato,salad and tuna.......because i fancied it!

Dinner eaten

Steak, chips, crispy onion, tomato, mushrooms
and Chickpea Moroccan Salad

image-3812568961.jpg

Duh forgot to cut the fatty bit off before pic
lol but I did before eating

Philly Thai Spiced Prawns and Jasmine Rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tea was a packet of chicken tikka slices from asda 1.5 syn & lots of salad with a tiny bit of salad cream.
Then strawberries n yogurt to follow yumyum

Spicy speed chicken soup yummy and rice

Attachments

• image-1303619458.jpg
    image-1303619458.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3615896880.jpg
    image-3615896880.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back