Whats for tea tonight?

336046_10151940873385647_1505354833_o.jpg

Syn free cod coating ....... smash, sprinkling of dill, sprinkling of parsley, rind of one lemon... in another bowl, egg and juice of half a lemon.. dip skinless cod fillet into egg mixture and then into the dry ingrediants... place on baking tray, lightly spray with frylite and cook...

Season to taste.. or you can add salt, pepper in with the dry mix if you like too.

Was very very nice! impressed myself with my own recipe today! lol

Msgiggles said:
Syn free cod coating ....... smash, sprinkling of dill, sprinkling of parsley, rind of one lemon... in another bowl, egg and juice of half a lemon.. dip skinless cod fillet into egg mixture and then into the dry ingrediants... place on baking tray, lightly spray with frylite and cook...

Season to taste.. or you can add salt, pepper in with the dry mix if you like too.

That looks lovely ....will be defo be trying that

Masala fish cakes ( haddock, crab blitzed together add chopped prawns plus squeeze of lemon, 1tbs curry powder and fresh coriander shape into cakes and cook for 20 minutes gas mark 5 )
served with mashed potato with roasted red pepper relish and mushy peas

Attachments

• image-2787082624.jpg
    image-2787082624.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 83
  • image-4110641189.jpg
    image-4110641189.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 72
Msgiggles said:

Thanks, I've saved the recipe :)

I had one pot chicken couscous which was a tweak on the Good Food recipe (on the one pot app or website). I left out the olives but added mushrooms and peppers to get in the 1/3 super free. It's delish and you don't even notice there's no oil just fry light olive oil spray so syn free yippee! Plus I had a grapefruit to start to be sure of superfree

Green day.

Couscous infused with chicken stock, chilli, ginger, garlic, onion, sweet corn. infused for hours, eaten cold.
Baked LIDL hexb salmon, flaked cold over couscous
Salad

Attachments

• image-2990760912.jpg
    image-2990760912.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 83
ColJack said:
Ok, you got me intrigued now.... What's the recipe for the sausage pasta please?

Sausage Pasta

4 WW Sausages (1/2 syn each) cut into slices
Tinned tomatoes,
Garlic, chopped fine
Basil,
Oregano,
Large onion, sliced
Red & yellow pepper, sliced
Frylight

Pasta of choice

Add Frylight to frying pan, fry off sausage slices till lightly browned, add garlic, onions and peppers and fry till slightly golden, add tinned tomatoes, basil and oregano, then simmer for as long as it takes your pasta to cook. Pour sauce over cooked pasta, serve.

Serves 2, 1syn per serving on extra easy.

I do another sausage pasta with a whole grain mustard sauce, too, but I'd have to dig out/modify that recipe first.

Didn't get back from the gym until 8 so tea was a very quick salmon with new potatoes, green beans and some cabbage. Must try to be more organised and have something ready for when I get home on a Tuesday - this happens every week ;-)

luce28 said:
Sausage Pasta

4 WW Sausages (1/2 syn each) cut into slices
Tinned tomatoes,
Garlic, chopped fine
Basil,
Oregano,
Large onion, sliced
Red & yellow pepper, sliced
Frylight

Pasta of choice

Add Frylight to frying pan, fry off sausage slices till lightly browned, add garlic, onions and peppers and fry till slightly golden, add tinned tomatoes, basil and oregano, then simmer for as long as it takes your pasta to cook. Pour sauce over cooked pasta, serve.

Serves 2, 1syn per serving on extra easy.

I always put a few chilli flakes in my sausage pasta. Gives it a bit of a kick if you know what I mean.

supergran52 said:
I always put a few chilli flakes in my sausage pasta. Gives it a bit of a kick if you know what I mean.

I would have too, but MrL was in charge of the kitchen tonight, and he's a bit of a seasonings wuss.

luce28 said:
I would have too, but MrL was in charge of the kitchen tonight, and he's a bit of a seasonings wuss.

Hahaha love it.....bet he's one of them blokes that order spicy curry when out with loads of lads but secretly wanted to order a korma
Hats off to him for being in charge of the kitchen

Jo2982 said:
Hahaha love it.....bet he's one of them blokes that order spicy curry when out with loads of lads but secretly wanted to order a korma
Hats off to him for being in charge of the kitchen

That actually IS my husband lol. He likes dopiaza or a nice sweet Biryani but somehow always ends up in a chilli war with the rest of the idiots. He ate a whole great big pickled chilli as long as my hand on a dare last time and was still hiccuping at 4am. Plonker!!!

Was having steak but when I got them out they didn't stretch round the five of us so everyone else had steak SW chips corn cob mushrooms and salad but I had to have salt n pepper chicken.....forgot to halve the recipe.....so I had a LOT of salt n pepper chicken...... And ate the lot, greedy greedy beggar that I am!!!

Back