Whats for tea tonight?

I had the Beef Ragu Pasta Bake and it was delicious last night!!! Tonight I am having Steak, mash, green beans and gravy!

Yum, can you post the recipe please?

It was just using up freezer food that I'd batched cooked ages ago. I defrosted a bag of bean chilli and poured that into the bottom of a roasting tin, layered with thinly sliced potato, sprayed with frylight and baked for 40 mins or so till the potato was starting to be golden brown. Grate over some cheese ( I use 2 x hexa) and pop back in the oven till the cheese is golden and bubbling. Serve :)

think its going to be curried black-eyed beans and spinach with.... either a wholemeal pitta or wholemeal spag :)

SW chips/wedges with Jamaican jerk seasoning (I'm presuming the Schwartz shake seasonings are free....) and then blitzing some cottage cheese to have as a dip. Lovely!

Not sure yet. I'm gonna go to the supermarket n see what I can find. It's weigh in tonight so I want something quick n easy so might be kievs

Working late tonight, and beloved can't be bothered cooking, so it's probably going to be a kebab. Good job I haven't had any syns so far today!

Back