Whats for tea tonight?

I don't go shopping until sat morning so will be having my old trusty SW friendly meal that when I cant think of anything else and food is scarce i turn to!

SW omlette with huge salad ;o)

Mmm syn free homemade burgers with chips and beans with HEA cheese yummy

Syn Free Cottage Pie topped with cheese as a Healthy Extra and a glass of milk as my other healthy extra :)

Chicken tikka pieces in a tomato & roast pepper curry sauce with (HExB) potato wedges & salad

I'm going to attempt SW KFC with mushy pea curry "sauce". Shall attempt to convince MrL that it's in the style of chicken katsu curry from Yo Sushi!

luce28 said:
I'm going to attempt SW KFC with mushy pea curry "sauce". Shall attempt to convince MrL that it's in the style of chicken katsu curry from Yo Sushi!

There's chicken Katsu curry on slimming eats blog, it's wonderful, I make a big batch and freeze the sauce in portions :)

Attachments

• image-740919100.jpg
    image-740919100.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 137
Bunnylush said:
There's chicken Katsu curry on slimming eats blog, it's wonderful, I make a big batch and freeze the sauce in portions :)

I made that one once it's lovely :)

It's based on wags mamma s one

Lamb Balti and basmati rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had gammon steak (minimal fat, still should have removed it but was being lazy, woops!) SW chips & salad leaves with 2tbsp lighter than light mayo (1syns) Was gorgeous! x

Back