Whats for tea tonight?

Pork meatballs from SW mag, hexb jacket chips, salad and tomato sauce :)

Attachments

• image-3360771713.jpg
    image-3360771713.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 81
Dinner tonight Anything goes pie .... (pay day tomorrow)
Lean mince meat onions garlic red and orange pepper mixed veg baked beans beef stock tinned toms Wooster sauce chilli powder and loads of black pepper topped with smash and hex a cheese served with veg

Having quorns swedish style meatballs (never tried them before) in a synned pitta (havnt been to asda for wholemeal ones :( ) with salad, corn on the cob and syn free greek dip!! Bought fat free greek yogurt going to crush garlic into it and chop some mint into it yummmmm can't wait

Quick vegetable risotto (recipe from the SW website) with grilled lemon and pepper seasoned chicken. Also going to have parmesan on the risotto (HexA)

Having quorns swedish style meatballs (never tried them before) in a synned pitta (havnt been to asda for wholemeal ones :( ) with salad, corn on the cob and syn free greek dip!! Bought fat free greek yogurt going to crush garlic into it and chop some mint into it yummmmm can't wait

they are really nice in a tomato pasta sauce with spaghetti :) prob one of my fav quorn products (hate most so not really sorry I cant eat them now) I also did the paprika one poy once with rhem in :)

they are really nice in a tomato pasta sauce with spaghetti :) prob one of my fav quorn products (hate most so not really sorry I cant eat them now) I also did the paprika one poy once with rhem in :)

Aww see I'm not a fan of meatballs with spaghetti, lol that's why I always have the meat free meatballs with pitta and salad, like turkish kofte kebab style :) using weight watchers pitta though I prefer the asda wholemeal ones but only been to tesco today.

Im going to try quarter pounder beet burgers and garlicy fries from PPK, post a pic later if it looks and tastes ok ;)

Don't know what I'm having yet, I have yesterday tomato sauce to eat, but hate having pasta days before weigh in. I have ham that needs eating too in next days. Woe lol.

Having pork tenderloin in a mustard and fromage frais sauce with broccoli and rice. I may even treat myself to a glass of wine, my blog got nominated for an award by Cosmopolitan today!

luce28 said:
Having pork tenderloin in a mustard and fromage frais sauce with broccoli and rice. I may even treat myself to a glass of wine, my blog got nominated for an award by Cosmopolitan today!

Congrats to you

roast chicken with roast potatoes, roast parsnips. carrots, brocilli, peas and using some syns to make my lovely onion gravy. later meringue with strawberries, raspberries blueberries and syn low fat creme fraiche.

luce28 said:

Well done u x

Has anyone tried the quorn peppered steaks? They were reduced to £1 in Asda so I grabbed a pack but not a big fan normally.....

Back