Whats for tea tonight?

Cake and cocktails. I have to go to a perfume launch, just going to have to save all my syns and not go overboard!

Just about to make it now looool chicken and chorizo jambalaya as the hubbs has a nasty cold so he can't taste anything unless it's got some punch to it!!! ;) think it'll be 2 syns a serving with a nice green side salad.

Going to have a chicken and vegetable stirfry with noodles :drool: Can't wait!

Pizza topped chicken breast (HExA) potato wedges (HExB) salad & coleslaw (1)

Edit: it's now pork coz my chicken was off :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sausage, egg and cheese sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) , 2 weight watcher sausages (1 syn) and 2 kerry cheese slices For toasties (2/3 HEA) With 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn) Nummy :)

Spag Bol tonight with quorn mince :) I have an urge for garlic bread so gonna try making some with a WW petit pain and some homemade garlic butter :D Stupidly excited!

Can't decide what to have tonight......either lasagne, Kiev or have a treat.
I think I will decide after getting weighed

Pork and mustard stroganoff which was yummy. A delia classic made with wine wine vinegar and stock cube instead of white wine, and fat free fromage frais instead of creme fraiche. Might try quark instead next time, as sauce not that thick but it was gorgeous...

Beetroot hummus and avocado pitta pizza with a spinach,tomato and avocado salad, mushy peas and a few bns fries

image-1177937467.jpg

Back