Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet and Sour pork with noodles - cooking it now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First day on EE ( have done SW before, but never EE), and dinner tonight was smoked haddock, new potatoes, broccoli, sprouts, cauliflower and 2 slices of Low Low cheese ( Hex A)

First day on EE ( have done SW before, but never EE), and dinner tonight was smoked haddock, new potatoes, broccoli, sprouts, cauliflower and 2 slices of Low Low cheese ( Hex A)

My God, the difference between the two pictures in your signature is amazing!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself!

Thanks :D have put on almost 3 stone since the bottom pic was taken:eek:, will get back there though, will definitely get back there :)

Tonight's tea was home made beef burgers with salad and home made coleslaw (gotta love that fat free fromage frais), used my HX of cheese but forgot the buns :(

Chicken, spinach and mushroom with half a tub of chilli low low cheese (HEA) and lots of steamed broccoli. Then a SW peanut bar but I am still hungry! Banana soon I think x

Lemon & pepper pork chops, herbed rice and broccoli.

I did a salad and chorizo pasta bake. It was nice but disappointingly unchorizo'y. What a waste of syns!!!! Gonna jump on the bandwagon and do Petes peanut thingy for a Friday night feast I think!!!

Really just CBA tonight so ended up having grilled pork with sweet chilli chicken supernoodles, followed by a huge bowl of fruit (apple, banana and blueberries) with a strawberry Shape Delight yogurt.

Baked spud here tonight too, with tuna, sweetcorn, lighter than light mayo ( 1 syn) and a salad .

hubby wants a takeaway but im not sure what we are having? Being on sw and a vegan doesnt work that well with takeaways lol

Cottage pie with mash potato and sweet potato on the top. Served with cabbage and sprouts. Might have a bit on gravy depends if I can save my syns lol

Planning cod with smash coating, sw chips and Salad.

No idea what we'll be having, I'm out straight after work, then we're having a visitor, it'll be an odd evening!

Back