Whats for tea tonight?

Spicy chicken veg fried rice and spicy sauce ....
Lots of scotch bonnet onions peppers lime and stock yummy

image-86527495.jpg

image-2215986960.jpg

image-1746872941.jpg

pizza topped chicken ( recipe from SW website), SW chips, and salad. Was delicious :D

Instant tea; M&S salad with wafer-thin ham, followed by meringue, nectarine and mullerlight yog pudding - free (except meringue), to account for a little vino tonight :giggle:

I had peanut curry; boiled rice & garlic curry chips it was amazing. My hubby reackons i could sell it....praise indeed ;-)

Got the receipe from posh punk kitchen (cant post link as lm on my mobile) but basically cut ur chips thick like steak chips & parboil in salty water for 3 mins then plunge into a bowl of ice cold water then dry off with kitchen roll. To make the coating l used 2 tbsp of curry powder (going to experiment with different flavours) 1 garlic clove, 0.5 tsp of salt then squirt with spray fat to make a paste; toss chips in mixt then bake in hot oven until crispy yum yum enjoy ;-)

Tomorrow im having sticky BBQ chicken :) freshly diced chicken, bbq seasoning, lemon juice and a drizzle of worcester sauce and marinade over night. Serve with pittas, rice, Slimming world chips. Beautiful.

Today is mustard-baked leg of lamb, SW roast potatoes, spinach and cabbage. Can't wait!

'chicken' and porcini mushroom pie with a sweet potato top served possibly with mushy peas :)

Tuna Nicoise: Tuna steak, green beans, eggs, new potatoes, olives (1 syn), lettuce, tomato, onion, anchovy fillets (negligible), dressing (olive oil, dijon mustard, vinegar 1tbsp counted as 6.5 syns, though possibly less, and could be Healthy B).

Roast lamb with mustard and garlic crust, SW roast potatoes, braised celery, roasted vine tomatoes. Red wine.

Back