Whats for tea tonight?

beef dinner - sw roast potatoes and parsnips, swede,carrots and brocilli - and I ate the lot! I cheated and used bistro granules - no idea how many syns?

hiya hoping someone can help i read this every night but dont usually post, last months sw mag had a recipe for chicken/pork with orange i made a variation with pork steaks and noodles and it was lovely but cant find the magazine anywhere even though i have others going back to 2009 (if not earlier) can anyone help? just rough will do thanks lots you are all great at giving me ideas for tea

Chicken Jalfrezi from the curry heaven book, cooked by MrL.

Bacon, pea and mushroom risotto with a HEXA serving of Primula light mixed in and it was lush :)

I won the raffle at group last night which consisted of a huge bag of potatoes, a pot of Aromat and a bottle of the new BBQ Fry Light! So, am going to make BBQ potato wedges and have them with 2 WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn) and grilled mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes. Yum! :drool:

Princess_Stevie said:
I won the raffle at group last night which consisted of a huge bag of potatoes, a pot of Aromat and a bottle of the new BBQ Fry Light! So, am going to make BBQ potato wedges and have them with 2 WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn) and grilled mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes. Yum! :drool:

BBQ fry light??? Have I missed something this sounds immense!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BBQ fry light??? Have I missed something this sounds immense!

Someone mentioned it on our groups facebook page a few weeks ago. I think they said they got it in tesco! It's like a marinade as well as an oil - it smells like proper bbq sauce, really naughty!!

Was chuffed to find it in the raffle last night. I'm a bit fussy with bbq flavoured stuff, so at least this way I can give it a try without wasting my money if I don't like it.

Princess_Stevie said:
Someone mentioned it on our groups facebook page a few weeks ago. I think they said they got it in tesco! It's like a marinade as well as an oil - it smells like proper bbq sauce, really naughty!!

Was chuffed to find it in the raffle last night. I'm a bit fussy with bbq flavoured stuff, so at least this way I can give it a try without wasting my money if I don't like it.

Hmmmmm I haven't seen it but shall be looking for it now. I love BBQ flavour. Let us know what it was like x

I bought some last week for the hubby from tesco - great idea for chips though Stevie - that just might bw my dinner now :)

Ooo. The BBQ fry light sounds good, will add to the shopping list!

Tonight just having bolagnase, potatoes and left over carro & turnip mash to use it up :)

Back