Whats for tea tonight?

BBQ but none of it will be sw friendly. It's my bfs mums birthday so we are there for dinner, I normally take sausages for me but they make such a big deal of.them being my "special skinny ones" and how they will make sure they don't eat then as they will taste awful I don't really want to bother! This whole week is going to be tricky like tonight :/

Last edited:
I made syn free pizza for lunch today, sooo tasty! And for dinner I'm making turkey burgers

Attachments

• image-1091247878.jpg
    image-1091247878.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 113
I made syn free pizza for lunch today, sooo tasty! And for dinner I'm making turkey burgers

your pizza looks delicious, what do you use for the base.

I'm having vegetable bolognaise and spagetti

Beef and sweet potato meatloaf, jacket potato and salad. First time I tried the meatloaf recipe and it was lovely! Will add to my file.

Quorn sticky BBQ fillets, corn on the cob, peas, Sw chips with BBQ seasoning, homemade coleslaw, smash garlic mushrooms (a tweak) it was lovely and so filling

Attachments

• image-2670503531.jpg
    image-2670503531.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 112
ggmac said:
your pizza looks delicious, what do you use for the base.

I'm having vegetable bolognaise and spagetti

It was really good! I used smash for the base, added garlic powder, oregano and pepper! Used the cheese for my healthy extra and everything else was free
Cooked the base long enough so it was nice and crispy

diet coke chicken with chinese five spice, celeriac paprika chips and cucumber with wasabi el mayo :) YUMMY!

Back