Whats for tea tonight?

Mmmm jojo wheres the salmon from...i like marshmellows too lol i have a options with little ones on top.lol

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Soooo tonight we having diet coke chicken with pasta and i will probably have carrots with mine

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Having chicken stir fry with the sharwoods egg noodles, not tried them before. Got a stirfry pack of veggies and there will be extra mushrooms added :) can't wait!! Love stirfrys. Is soy sauce free though?

Leeanne910 said:
Mmmm jojo wheres the salmon from...i like marshmellows too lol i have a options with little ones on top.lol

They are the birds eye ones on frozen section....fish is a bit small so i had both portions lol

So giddy about tonights tea....having pasty sw chips n mushy peas. Yep thats right a pasty! Lol 8 syns its a particular brand called carrs made in bolton. So worth the syns. Ive just scoffed a punnet of grapes for a 1/3 superfree n frozen berries after tea too!

Tacos using lettuce leaves instead of taco shells, jacket potato, cucumber and tomato followed by meringue, strawberries and squirty cream.

I've just scoffed a salmon fillet, baked potato with vegetable and bean chilli, broccoli and cauliflower, grated LF cheese (hexa).....delish

New potatoes and gammon with with low low melted over, broccoli carrots, sweet corm and cauliflower it was marvellous :)

No idea what to have tonight. I've got some corn on the cob so might have them with butter and then some strawberries but dunno

I really fancied nandos but am not well enough, so my wonderful hubby made me sw style nandos, was delish........ Whatta man lol ;)

I tried to post a pic, but dont know how to do it on the ipad!

Back