Whats for tea tonight?

Spicy wedges , LM sausages, baked beans, 'fried' onions and mushrooms and mixed veg

lisarj said:
I really fancied nandos but am not well enough, so my wonderful hubby made me sw style nandos, was delish........ Whatta man lol ;)

I tried to post a pic, but dont know how to do it on the ipad!

You're a very lucky woman:). Wish I had a man to cook for me lol

BBQ fry light slimming world wedges - 2 x sainsburys 1 syn burgers - onions mushrooms and a little bit of HEXA low low cheese! Friday night stodgy for 2 ayns :)

Attachments

• image-4090095591.jpg
    image-4090095591.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 120
Jodie-D said:
I had jacket potato, those new heinz beans with a chicken fillet in a tomato/worcestershire sauce with jalapenos.

What do the new beans taste like? I know morrisons do a mix bean in tom sauce so presume same thing. I always use them in a chilli or sausage casserole

SineadUK said:
BBQ fry light slimming world wedges - 2 x sainsburys 1 syn burgers - onions mushrooms and a little bit of HEXA low low cheese! Friday night stodgy for 2 ayns :)

Ive never thought to look at frozen burgers theyre lower in syns than i thought. Ive not had them for yrs

Boyfriend wants to cook me a nice tea..unsure yet what to have, want a little treat with it being a saturday night but still a low syn meal, maybe syn free kfc or smash pizza

Going to a birthday and I ve been told there will be meat joints so I m guessing I ll have that and the carrot sticks lol

Mushy pea beef curry (tastes like chinese)
Stir fry veg and dried egg noodles

Nom

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

jojogonnabeslim said:
Ive never thought to look at frozen burgers theyre lower in syns than i thought. Ive not had them for yrs

Yeah the sainsburys ones aren't bad when you want something quick! They are the quarter pounders with onion - got then out of SW mag!

Back