Whats for tea tonight?

Lasagna with a side salad

Well, went Harvester for lunch (Simply Chicken and salad - no coleslaw, dressing etc) and Ham Salad for tea tonight with SW chips and homemade syn free coleslaw.

aw_bless said:
I am so excited about my dinner! It used to be my fave meal as a kid - pure comfort food!!

2 M&S butcher's choice lower fat sausages (2 syns) sliced down the middle and stuffed with 50g of paxo (3 syns) then wrapped in bacon and baked! Served with some new potatoes, cabbage and broccoli - I can't WAIT!! :D

Omg.... This was my favourite as a kid too... I have never known anyone else who had it before... People always look at me a bit strange when I explained it... Inspired now will have it next week :)

B x

I made 2 m&s reduced fat pork sausages at 1syn each with mashed bns, blanched green beans, and syn free onion gravy it was amazing!!!! At only 2 syns :)

Salmon with roast new pots and veg

Roast chicken tonight, probably with mash and vegetables. Planning to have a go at making a scan bran cake as well tonight, first attempt at making a cake in the microwave so will see how it goes!?

We're having a couple of chicken breasts with a mountain of cauli (DP's in the kitchen, and it's his fave), a few carrots and new potatoes.

Plus a mini yorkshire each for 2.5 syns and 2 tbsp apple sauce for 2 syns. DP's having a tbsp of gravy granules (3.5) and I'm having two Dairylea light slices (HexA) on my cauliflower. Anything to brighten it up a bit!

I've made a pineapple / prawn noodle thing for tomorrow and have a load of fresh pineapple left over so that'll be my pudding. And maybe a cadbury flake later.

Quorn burgers (1) in wholemeal bread roll (HExB) cheese slices (hexa) & tomato salsa (0.5) with pasta n sauce (cold like pasta salad) & salad

Back