Whats for tea tonight?

Loundy said:
Oooh that looks yum! Do you have the recipe please?

Was a bit of a mish mash really lol, but here's what I used.....rissoto rice done with 2 veg oxo cubes, 2 chopped chillies, black pepper, when it was almost done I added a tin of the new Heinz 5 beans (think that's what they're called), half a tin of chopped tomatoes, small tin of kidney beans (onions and mushrooms added would have been nice but I didn't have any lol). When it was done I topped it with the grated cheese and it was blooming lovely! :) my 12yr old loved it too and there's leftovers in the fridge for tomorrow :)

Shepherds Pie - drained Lamb Mince, Carrots, Parsnips, Onion, Swede, Oxo, Worcester Sauce, Cinnamon, Mixed Herbs, Mashed Potato with Leeks and HEXA Cheese on top - ultimate comfort food and feels so naughty!

Oops...went beef eater last night had grilled chicken and rice.and salad and prawn.cocktail sooooo tonight have gammon and cant decide between sw chips or cheese and potato pie

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

WW red Thai curry & jasmine rice (5.5?) coz it needs using! Roasted peppers, salad & WW petit pain (HExB)

Having another green day today so dinner is Quorn cottage pie. Going to use Quorn mince, stock cubes, onion, grated carrot, peas, mushrooms, green beans, maybe some red and yellow pepper and top it off with Sainsburys instant mash and maybe also put my hea of grated cheese on top or with my sw chips on the side. Yum :)

Veg filled chilli and rice

A salad of fennel, cucumber, celery and apple with sliced chicken breast :drool:

Im planning on doing a big bean stew to freeze in portions involving pre chopped casserole veg (leek carrot onion etc) adding in some peppers near going off, potato or sweet potato and a tin or 2 of red kidney beans. If I throw all that in the slow cook with some veg stock (knorrs stock cube) is it ok on EE?
I think the stock cube has syns but Im not sure
Thank you

Just put this on slow cooker :

Browned off beef with white and red onions, mushrooms, carrots, coluflour, runner beans, broccolli, leeks with beef and vedge stockcubes in water with ground black pepper, mixed herbs, garlic, splash worcestor sauce, and peppercorns and left to cook for few hours yum yum :)

**punk*~*star** said:
WW red Thai curry & jasmine rice (5.5?) coz it needs using! Roasted peppers, salad & WW petit pain (HExB)

Managed to squeeze meal into freezer so now it's veggie egg fried rice :)

Tonight, I'm making a SW friendly Quiche - It'll be egg whites, Quark, onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, and topped off with HexA cheese and on the side I'll have some home made SW friendly coleslaw made with cabbage, onion, carrots and FF fromage frais :D

Syn free burgers topped with cheese and a portabello mushroom with bns chips :)

Back