Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken and vegetable stirfry :drool:

Tongiht we are having fajitas. I've stayed away from them since starting slimming world because i love them, always have about 3/4 wraps! the salad leaves don't appeal to me so we are going to make a huge amount with steak, 3 peppers & onions. I'm going to cook a little portion of rice & have mine with that & salad and my partner will have wrap as normal. I hope I don't give in!

Sausage casserole using ww sauasges with mash. Will have onion, carrot, chopper toms and swede in casserole for my 1/3

Tongiht we are having fajitas. I've stayed away from them since starting slimming world because i love them, always have about 3/4 wraps! the salad leaves don't appeal to me so we are going to make a huge amount with steak, 3 peppers & onions. I'm going to cook a little portion of rice & have mine with that & salad and my partner will have wrap as normal. I hope I don't give in!

Weight Watchers wraps are only 5 Syns each - you could have up to 3 of those and still be within your Syns for the day! :)

On a GREEN day and Had a big lunch so having

Scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, tinned toms, 2xwholemeal toast (HE B) flora light (2syns)

Xx enjoy all your dinners everyone :) xX

Only one thing for this hot sunny day...bbq wooop! Homemade Chicken kebabs/beef burgers/ minted lamb 'shish' style on skewers, new potato salad and garden salad, with sugar free squash frozen lolly ices, cant wait!

shezam said:

Or have taco trays - my new favourite discovery! 2 syns each :)

Beef casserole, with zillions of veg in, mashed potato and broccoli for even more veg! :) xx

My favourite dinner tonight! Having a green day so it's chips, cheese (hea) and beans! :)

Chicken and vegetable stirfry :drool:

Change of plan! Really fancy some roasted veg so going to have BBQ chilli chicken with BBQ potato wedges and balsamic roasted vegetables :drool: mmmmm!

for dinner this evening
I am having
1 quorn sizzling burger 1 syn
jacket potato with 2 butter buds 1 syn
health a of low fat cheddar
herb salad

really looking forward to such a simple meal - it needs to be as dh is cooking

Quorn sticky bbq fillets, roasted baby new pots, sweetcorn salsa and salad

Back