Whats for tea tonight?

Hopefully.somethin.good as ate all.my syns am so hungry and not at home :(

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

I had a small bowl of hm veg soup about 45mins before seafood paella, salad and a WW yogurt - yummy

Attachments

• image-625434291.jpg
    image-625434291.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 83
We had a bbq so had chicken and pork with a salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery and grapes and rice with mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn and peas mixed in. Delicious. Long may this sunshine continue - it makes me want to eat healthy food!

Carbonara made with HEXA parmesan and an egg mixed up with fat free fromage frais :)
Added loads of mushrooms for superfree. Nom!!

Went to a friend's who was brilliant and found a website with loads of different SW recipes (you know your friends are good friends when they try to support you!) - she did marinaded salmon and stir fry and I made choc and raspberry roulade (3.5 syns a slice). Oh and a white wine spritzer!!

Gonna make spinach and potato curry, might possibly have a WW naan bread with it ;)

We are having steak with SW chips, onions, mushrooms and SW pepper sauce.....YUMMY!

Sunday dinner :D Roast chicken, veg, yourshire pudding, mash, roasties and gravy. NOM!

turkey leg from a slow cooker and salad :D

ColJack said:
Sounds nice.
Any chance of a recipe?

Certainly! Will cook it first and make sure it's not rubbish though, plus it's out of a book and it's very rare that I don't alter recipes in some way. Keep an eye out later, I'll pop it in the recipe section. :)

Back