Whats for tea tonight?

We have got a extra lean mince pasta bake free on EE, with tons of finely chopped hidden veg for my OH! Let's see if he notices haha. Might syn some cheese on top as only used 4 today and used my hex on feta at lunch.
Abbie xx

And I've just scoffed 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, a baked potato with quark and chilli, mushrooms and onions cooked with a splash of worcester sauce, cauliflower and brocolli .....yummmmmmm

Small grilled steak, oven roast tomatoes, oven baked mushrooms topped with quark and crushed garlic and SW chips and a side salad. Now stuffed to bursting ?

Rowan Rose said:
Small grilled steak, oven roast tomatoes, oven baked mushrooms topped with quark and crushed garlic and SW chips and a side salad. Now stuffed to bursting. Will have the strawberries, raspberries and pineapple for breakfast tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Baked potato, tuna mayo (Heinz light mayo) with diced onion + yellow pepper mixed in. A MASSIVE salad, and some pickled onion & pickled red cabbage. Gone and Nom!

First day on Success Express. Tonight my partner is cooking pasta with onions, peppers, tinned toms & garlic. I'll have a little of that with steamed brocolli, cauliflower & carrots :)

I am going to try the curry recipe that is made from mushy peas. Will have with SW chips and some rice. Didn't like the sound of it but everyone seems to love it :)

Husbandface is cooking tonight so looks like it will be BBQ quorn fillets, SW chips and salad :)

Chilli and homemade savoury rice

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Back