Whats for tea tonight?

Thinking Lentil Cheddar Bake - yummy!!

A roasty! With sausage (didn't defrost the turkey!), peas, carrots, potato and broccoli.

Just ate salmon marinated in sweet chilli and lemon, with lots of veg - brocolli, spinach, cabage and carrots. Am stuffed ;-)

Just had melt in ur mouth chicken fillets with bacon n loads of syn free bbq sauce my 8 mth old had a bit bloomin loved it! Got a galia melon needs eating up should take care of my 1/3 superfree! X

Having a roast dinner :) roasted beef and new potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire pud and loadsa veg for 1/3 sf. Yum

OH has made me a sin free bolognese so gonna have that with spaghetti and just had a bowl of fruit and made strawberry mullerlight ice cream for afters x

2 bacon and cheese burgers with salad, followed by jelly mixed with yoghurt and a banana stuffed now but it was lovely!!

Debridger said:
I really enjoy that, especially with a blob of Mayflower Chinese curry sauce on top (4syns/100ml)

I bet yours tastes delish though, I just could not be bothered last night so didn't make the effort!! Need to hire an SW chef :)

P.s. where is the curry sauce from? I've seen posts about it but never come across it

Ate at the pub tonight and had cheesy BBQ chicken, chips and salad (1/3 superfree!). Followed by a massive slice of chocolate torte and ice cream...

I should not be allowed to leave the house :(

Tiger Prawns stir fried in spring onion, garlic, ginger and soya sauce served with loads of garlicky carrots and springs greens, served with rice. Full up and totally stuffed. My first EE day. I think i might be having more of these days soon :) ...

Had weigh in tonight so dinner was a lil late and chucked together. I had smash with ham and salad containing lettuce, cucumber and spring onion and light salad cream squirted over it was pretty yummy x

I went to a friends for a girls night and we all ended up getting a kebab! I had a chicken shish and used an entire days syns on the pitta and sauce. I felt so guilty after

I'm going to have a huge vegetable stirfry :drool:

had a bit of time off SW but i am getting married a year today so back on it 100percent now!!! so tonight for dinner i am having chicken stirfried with onion garlic and red, yellow and green peppers. carrot mash and boiled veggies (prob b babycorn, sugar snap peas and green beans!) i will hopefully be stuffed after all that yumyum!!

Ok so it was last night, but it was gorgeous:

-Roast Chicken Breast topped with chilli, smoked paprika, oregano, salt & pepper
-Home made chips (using Tefal Actifry + one tbsp Olive Oil) *If you don't have one of these machines, you should look into getting one, they are AWESOME!
-Steamed Samphire and Runner beans
-A little bit of bisto chicken gravy

Total Slimming world Syns= 4 (for olive oil and gravy)

Back