Whats for tea tonight?

Nick-Steel said:
Ok so it was last night, but it was gorgeous:

-Roast Chicken Breast topped with chilli, smoked paprika, oregano, salt & pepper
-Home made chips (using Tefal Actifry + one tbsp Olive Oil) *If you don't have one of these machines, you should look into getting one, they are AWESOME!
-Steamed Samphire and Runner beans
-A little bit of bisto chicken gravy

Total Slimming world Syns= 4 (for olive oil and gravy)

That sounds delish!
How much is the acti fry? Do you just use yours for sw chips or can you do other things in it?

Xx

Fav tea tonight my fab lasagna 4 syns for cheese sause well worth it. Off to pics later so taking loads of grapes pk french fries 4 syns n a little milkybar 3.5 syns hope they dont check my bag lol

A made up hot pot...lol. Slow cooked some pork steaks during the day to have with mash, but they didnt look to brilliant....so theyre in a pot with spinach, carrots, swede, veg stock and topped with sliced potatoes, lol. Serving it with green veg and maybe a widdle yorkshire pudding :)

I am having grilled chicken breast, baked potato with HEA cheese and bowl of salad. I have made a little sweet chilli mayo to dip my chicken in. Works out at 4 syns if I have the lot :D

Mini cheese+onion SW quiches, wedges and coleslaw. I've got about 8 syns and all Hexs to play with (green) so they are going to be very cheesy quiches!

2 ginger, chilli and lime quorn fillets, potato and roasted veggies (courgettes, green and red peppers, onion, butternut squash and onion roasted with fry light)

Last nights left over spicy SS soup with chicken.... And some rice mmmm

A sort of chicken, leek and bacon stew with some steamed rice and some berries for after! :)

Chicken fajitas, used my syns on 2 weight watchers wraps for 11 syns.
Had them with loads of orange pepper, salad, HEXA of cheese and homemade coleslaw.

Sooooo good and well worth the syns!

Pork topped with apple sauce and cgeese and spring onion mash n veg

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Back