Whats for tea tonight?

Super Noodles and crispy sweet curly kale (tastes like crispy seaweed) feels like you're having a Chinese and all free :)

image-3329194983.jpg

K9KT said:
Super Noodles and crispy sweet curly kale (tastes like crispy seaweed) feels like you're having a Chinese and all free :)

Do you make the crispy sweet curly kale yourself or buy it like that? If you make it yourself how do you do it? I LOVE crispy seaweed

syn free quorn cottage pie with celeriac and potato topping (might shove my healthy a of cheese on that
with purple sprouting broccoli and cauli :)

Hayley_l_jones said:
Do you make the crispy sweet curly kale yourself or buy it like that? If you make it yourself how do you do it? I LOVE crispy seaweed

I make it myself, tastes really nice got the recipe off here from Pete (bilsat) I think. It's basically a bag of curly kale (take the chunky stalks off) spray a baking tray with fry light lay and then spread the curly kale out and spray with fry light and cover with sweetener! Keep checking and take out the bits that have gone crispy or will burn. Move the kale around in the tray a bit to evenly cook. Takes about 10 minutes depending on oven :) it tastes so nice and can be used as a snack too as super free!

we're having spicy chicken drumsticks which are marinating in the fridge with potato wedges & lots of salad

swauberginelasagne.jpg
This has yet to be cooked - lasagne using aubergine instead of lasagne - and also using pasta n sauce (cheese n broccoli) as the topping x2 packets.
I've syned the whole dish as 6 syns for sprinkle of grated low fat cheese and parmesan ;o) Wonder if my guests will know its SW friendly!

im having an indian take away with the girks :( im either having an chicken rogan josh with plain rice and salad ( 5.5 syns) or a dry baked tandoori chicken with salad ( FREEEEEE)

Mmmm judt had a quiche, mixed tub of quark with 6 eggs, 4x laughing cow light triangles, lean ham, cooked mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers then cooked for half hour then sprinkled low fat cheese on top (made two quiches) one for dinner and one to go cold for snacks or lunch tomorrow :)

All this with sw chips, salad and corn on the cob :)

Back