Whats for tea tonight?

Tuna pasta bake with Lemon, olives, tomatoes and topped with some breadcrumbs (3syns) and grated parmesan (HEXA). What I've made should make at least 3 generous dinner servings.

Chickpea dhal with added peppers, onions and sweetcorn served with batchelors savoury rice and 1 tbsp of mango chutney

Red day tea in ten minutes after a 12 hour shift, tesco chicken with tomato and basil 2 syns for the pack Stirfry veggies and a co op pitta bread heb choice :)

Wizzy73 said:
Hi, what is smash pizza?

It's basically a pizza with a base made from smash.

You make up a packet of smash using slightly less water than it says on the packet so its more like dough and let it cool. Roll out the smash to make a thin pizza base shape and bake until one side goes crispy then turn over and do the other side, then add whatever toppings you like.

mince n tatties tonight. Although i'll be having mountains of steamed veg instead of tatties. After a very indulgent weekend a few Success express days are on the cards!.

Diet coke chicken with rice today :)

Had a massive dinner out today so tea is just gonna be salad, hummus and ryvita. Nice and simple :)

I made fishcakes with green beans, carrots & a poached egg, was yummy but could only manage 1 fishake so hubby was more than willing to finish it off for me!

Used up SW sausages from yesterday's BBQ (made by a local butcher and syn free!) added to roasted veg, noodles and soy sauce. Also went down well with the kids !

Garlic and basil meatballs stuffed with mozzarella in a tomato and bacon sauce with pasta. Served with loads of spinach, super delicious!

Bacon and spud salad from the latest mag with the dressing and SW coleslaw. Yummy!

image-3683438276.jpg

image-2719124328.jpg

Back