Whats for tea tonight?

LuhLuhLoser said:
Garlic and basil meatballs stuffed with mozzarella in a tomato and bacon sauce with pasta. Served with loads of spinach, super delicious!

That sounds like my kinda dinner! *drool* Do you have a recipe please? X

Tonight was parmesan crusted chicken breast with balsamic roasted veg (red onion, courgette, leeks and potatoes) yummy in my tummy!!

That sounds like my kinda dinner! *drool* Do you have a recipe please? X

It was really tasty! I don't really have the official recipe as I tend to just go with the flow a bit but I put a packet of extra lean mince, an onion, two beef oxo cubes, a handful of basil, some garlic powder and salt and pepper into our food processor until all blitzed and then chopped up 4 x healthy extra mozzarella portions into chunks and wrapped the mixture around the cheese into balls! Fried them on a high heat with some fry light and then added fried onion, diced smoked lean bacon and spinach with another oxo cube, a few tbs of tomato puree, garlic and basil and a cup of boiling water and simmered, topping up with water a bit when it dried out! Mixed with pasta and topped off with any left over cheese! Serves 4 but there's two of us so we've got some for our lunch tomorrow. :) Hope that's some help!

tonights dinner was a quick & easy one as i didn't have much time...

Chicken BBQ grills (iceland) - 3syns on EE.
McCains Rustic Chips (200g) - 3syns as 1.5 syns for each 100g.
Campbell's Golden Savoury Rice - FREE!

and I must say for it being such a quick dinner.. it was yummmmmy! :eat:

Cod parcels n herbs, sw wedges, salad/peppers with 2 syns salad cream light :)

LuhLuhLoser said:
It was really tasty! I don't really have the official recipe as I tend to just go with the flow a bit but I put a packet of extra lean mince, an onion, two beef oxo cubes, a handful of basil, some garlic powder and salt and pepper into our food processor until all blitzed and then chopped up 4 x healthy extra mozzarella portions into chunks and wrapped the mixture around the cheese into balls! Fried them on a high heat with some fry light and then added fried onion, diced smoked lean bacon and spinach with another oxo cube, a few tbs of tomato puree, garlic and basil and a cup of boiling water and simmered, topping up with water a bit when it dried out! Mixed with pasta and topped off with any left over cheese! Serves 4 but there's two of us so we've got some for our lunch tomorrow. :) Hope that's some help!

Yummy! Thank you for the recipe, will be giving that a go at the weekend for me and the OH :)

SW chips, egg, ham and salad

WM pasta with cooked bacon, courgette, mushrooms and spring onion. Bit of parmesan and WW creme fraiche mixed in and voila! Yummy and quick dinner :)

Super speed soup with added pasta & HExB or something like prawns/meat/fish?! Must get reacquainted with my book...

Going to have a "fry up" after class tonight. Bacon, 2 ww sausages (1 syn), fried egg, chips, baked beans, grilled mushrooms, onions, and cherry tomatoes.

I am going to have me new favourite meal. Homemade beef burgers topped with onions, mushrooms, bacon and cheese. I have mine without a bap as all the toppings makes it nice and filling without it.

I am on a red day but might have a couple of chips and syn them :D

All those meals sound good to me!

We are off out for a picnic and cycle so tea needs to easy. Think we will have veg and beef Cous Cous from the EE in mins book

Gonna do something with bacon, any ideas that ain't a breakfast?

Stuff a chicken breast with cheese and wrap the bacon around it.

Line a muffin tray/case with bacon, add chopped vegetables (mushroom, pepper, onion, tomato) and a whisked egg. Bake in the oven until the bacon is cooked and the egg is set. Could also add healthy a of cheese.

Add the (cooked) chopped bacon to some boiled pasta and make a really quick cheesey sauce by melting laughing cow light and stirring through the pasta/bacon. Would be nice with added leeks or spring onions.

Jenben211 said:
I'm going to try making a free mushroom stroganoff with some pasta and veg

If you're making the one that was in one of the mags recently, IMO it needs more flavour :)

Back