Whats for tea tonight?

I tried britmums lentil cheddar bake tonight, was delicious!

Had a big bowl of noodles after weigh in, I was starving waiting til 8.30pm to have my tea is hard work x

An Indian takeout tonight as it's my Mam's Birthday. I am conscious that I am also away at the weekend so I really want to make the most sensible choices I can. I was thinking of getting tandoori chicken, which is a dry dish, and mushroom rice. I am going to ask them to cook it with minimal oil/ghee - allowing 6 Syns for oil to be on the safe side.

Will be having 250ml of Fairhills Fair & Light Fruity Rose (5.5%) so thats 5.5 Syns for that. It will do me two glasses mixed with soda.

So, I am guestimating 11.5 Syns for the whole lot. What does everyone think?

Having BBQ Quorn fillet tonight with Cauliflower & brocolli & maybe a little bit of baked beans. Probs followed by a hifi light bar :)

Cold pasta with spaghetti bolognaise after weigh in this evening with fruit for aftersif i need it :) lol x

Green day just had huge jacket spud with dry fried onion n mushroom beans n HEA lowlow mexican cheese yum yum having sw synfree rice pud n frozen berries later

veg, chips, chicken wrapped in bacon with garlic & primula cheese on top

Sweet potato, pepper, onion, chives, courgette frittata, hexb cheddar on top. Baked beans, salad.

Attachments

• image-398608811.jpg
    image-398608811.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 96
I had SW Chips, Tomato Syn Free sausages and beans... Needed something quick and easy without any thought. Didn't do so well on my free food tho :eek:s

Back