Whats for tea tonight?

Going to have a roasted red pepper stuffed with Ainsley Harriott's szhecuan rice and served with roasted red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

i havent decided really yet... but i am guna do SW chips and stirfried veggies jus dunno what t have with it? maybe a chicken breast? xx

Last edited:
Tonight is old el paso fajitas, cooked with chicken, 3 peppers & an onion. I'll have mine with a little rice & a massive salad & my partner will fill his face with wraps. Its only 4.5syns for the spice mix, so i'll put down 2.5 to be safe! x

Having hm sw friendly special fried rice.......onion pepper mushroom mange tout peas chicken ham prawns n egg n some sweet chilli sauce followed by half a 0.5 syn summer berry roulade!

Petes mushy pea curry with added peppers, onions, mushrooms & quorn sausages (2) served with either wedges or savoury rice :)

Having a chinese tonight :D I am using flxi syns today as its a special occassion so want to have my favourate! Will be straight back on plan tomorrow though :)

Had pasta & sauce with chicken & bacon in it for lunch earlier but absolutely no idea what to have for dinner tonight as need shopping.. have 3lb to loose this week for my 1stone award so wanna be super good! :)

Roast dinner again with gammon, potatoes, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Smothered in gravy of course.

for tea I am having syn free chips with syn free sausages, yum! The rest are having the same but with yummy yummy non fat free sausage......

for tea I am having syn free chips with syn free sausages, yum! The rest are having the same but with yummy yummy non fat free sausage......

sounds delish! do you make your own syn free sausages or buy them?

xx

I opted for some boiled rice & soft noodles with SW chicken curry :).. first time making it & quite enjoyed it.

Bein naughty, ordered king bbq chicken kebab wi naan, ccalculating 30Syns 4 this!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

yoyonomore2012 said:
chickpea and green lentil curry with rice and a carrot and onion salad

I love chickpea curries - sounds gorgeous!

Green day, from SW website, picnic primula pasta! With salad :)

Attachments

• image-2590918797.jpg
    image-2590918797.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image-3929376112.jpg
    image-3929376112.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 129
Red day: hopefully lamb shank in mint gravy, wedges (HExB) carrot & swede mash & broccoli

Edit : couldn't get the lamb shanks so I'm now having MLM salt & pepper chicken, wedges, salad & 1tbsp reduced fat coleslaw (1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back