Whats for tea tonight?

tuna jacket potato... salad... homemade coleslaw. all half a syn for mayo in coleslaw :)

Attachments

• 574729_10152047061665386_1717979997_n.jpg
    574729_10152047061665386_1717979997_n.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 63
Loundy said:
Fajitas tonight...2 WW tortilla wraps (5.5 syns each), HEXA cheese, salad, coleslaw (2 syns for mayo), peppers and onion :)

Total of 13 syns but its so worth it and it is first day back at work after all!

Still had fajitas but only one wrap for 5.5 syns and filled it with chicken, loads of pepper, onions, cheese and salad. Left the coleslaw out so feeling very virtuous :)

echoshell said:
Sounds lovely! How do you make your paprika chicken?

I cheat, I bought a Maggi so juicy cook in bag. It's 4.5 syns for the whole spice mix but I only use half a packet at a time and split it with my hubby so I syn it at 1.5 per serving. The chicken stays so juicy :)

Hopefully making spag bol tonight if I have time, then will make a lasagna with the leftovers tomorrow *drools*

WI tonight and am defrosting some EE SW chilli to have with spud and salad when I get home.

Hayley_l_jones said:
I cheat, I bought a Maggi so juicy cook in bag. It's 4.5 syns for the whole spice mix but I only use half a packet at a time and split it with my hubby so I syn it at 1.5 per serving. The chicken stays so juicy :)

Ooh that sounds lovely, thanks. I'll have to give it a try.

Loundy said:
Hopefully making spag bol tonight if I have time, then will make a lasagna with the leftovers tomorrow *drools*

That is such a good idea I always put the leftovers in a jacket but I'm going to try this TY ?

Rubbish weather today so that calls for some comfort food! Going to have a gammon steak with a huge mountain of roasted red pepper, red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes :drool:

I have Body Shop At Home Training in Huddersfield straight after work so its a microwaveable three bean casserole :confused:

Feel sorry for those traveling with me! :eek:

Back