Whats for tea tonight?

mmmmm sounds lovely

Rubbish weather today so that calls for some comfort food! Going to have a gammon steak with a huge mountain of roasted red pepper, red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes :drool:

Change of plan! Am now going to Marie's straight from work so that I can dye her hair for her before we go away next week. Going to pop to M&S at lunchtime and grab a nice salad and some chicken breast slices to take with me - will have my gammon tomorrow instead!

mamaboo3 said:
That is such a good idea I always put the leftovers in a jacket but I'm going to try this TY ?

Enjoy! I think spag bol always tastes nicer the next day any way :) I try to make extra so I can do a lasagna with the leftovers nom nom nom

It's WI night for me which means it's naughty night. I'm having piri piri spatchcock chicken with SW chips. Which in itself isn't bad it's the tesco's flatbread that we've just eaten that is very naughty :/ Twas very nice though lol

A huge BBQ Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry :drool:

Going to attempt petes peanut curry, wish me luck x

Same as yesterday coz it was gorgeous!! Salmon fillet, new potatoes & broccoli covered in a tomato & pepper curry sauce :D

Back