Whats for tea tonight?

I dont know what to.have!!
Pasta with tinned toms and cheese or...sw fish and chips :/

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

People are determined to ruin it for me with pizzas n birthday cake grrrr but im going to polish my halo n take my tea with me (batchelors thai rice n 2 sticky ginger n lime quorn fillets)as well as 0.5 syn roulade so there!!!

Dinner provided at work. Normally I have a sald without any dressing and some fruits. However, if it is curry then I will have it (nice curry they make - not oily at all and has some flavour).

I'm gonna have chicken fajitas tonight, il use some syns for a couple of wraps, with plenty of peppers, onions and lettuce yummy. Probably have a fruit salad for dessert topped with yogurt.

It's going to be mustard chicken with swede mash from the SW website this evening. Well it will be if I can find any fromage frais today. 2 large supermarkets didn't have any last night.

I've made an attempt at petes peanut curry, verdict to follow after weigh in x

I've made quorn spag bol for me and hubby and kiddies are having ordinary beef spag bol but will put whatever is left of my quorn one in the freezer to have on a jacket spud another time

had ckicken potato curry

Was so hungry so huge tea of pasta with homemade superfree sauce and sweet potato wedges on a big bed of spinach! Full up until breakfast now! :)

WI tonight so was treated to a chicken shish from the kebab shop. Saved all my syns for the pitta but then undid my good effort with a few too many biscuits! Back on plan tomorrow, I was celebrating reaching my 1 stone :)

Went holiday clothes shopping tonight straight after work then ended up at all you can eat chinese. I would love to say I was good and resisted the bad stuff but I can't. Oh well back to it tomorrow! 1 wi left before my holidays and 1.5 lbs to lose for my mini target! I can do it! x

Emmaline said:
Just came on here to get some ideas for my main meal... love your idea Loundy.
Love spag bol and will put that into practice next time..thanks.

No problemo ;)

Made the lasagne I said I would make and I've still got some leftover spag bol mix so going to freeze it for a rainy day :)

I had lean gammon steak, SW chips with Texas seasoning and cheese (hexA), baked beans, an egg and big salad. Am just about to mix some pudding rice which I made up with water with a fat free Greek-style mullet coconut yoghurt - a tip from group which apparently tastes like rice pud. I am eating way more than before and feel likethere is no way i'll see a loss at group next Tues but am having to just close my eyes and trust in the plan as am sticking to it (I think) religiously.....

Back