Whats for tea tonight?

Red day - Smoked haddock, roast new potatoes (HExB) broccoli, green beans & tomato n pepper curry sauce

jojogonnabeslim said:
People are determined to ruin it for me with pizzas n birthday cake grrrr but im going to polish my halo n take my tea with me (batchelors thai rice n 2 sticky ginger n lime quorn fillets)as well as 0.5 syn roulade so there!!!

Get in! i did it resisted all naughty stuff i have a very shiny halo indeed!

Tonights tea is skinny lizzy sausage x 2 @ 2 syns in a mushroom n onion omlette sw chips n beans later on frozen berries with a muller yog nom nom

Salmon and prawn kebabs with carrot and swede mash

Chicken casserole with new potatoes.

I made my chicken casserole, with chicken, onions, carrots, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and chicken gravy with a little bit of garlic. Bubbling away nicely!

1/2 chicken chow mein with added onions, peppers chilli and garlic with some curry sauce on the side followed by fresh fruit mmmm

We had syn free chips, baked bean, Bernard Matthew turkey steak (7 syns) and 2 weight watchers danish bread (Hexb)

Ooh it was yummy!

Red days foods, we've got gammon steaks with cauliflower, leek and cheese fritters with broccoli!

Hey sian! Well I just had the 'fritters' and it ended up being cauliflower, leek and cheese mash lol. I boiled some cauliflower and leek last night and put 2 x HEXa portions of cheese (divided into two to serve), added salt and pepper, left it to go cold and put it in the fridge and then fried spoonfuls in some frylight tonight! It ended up just going all over the place so I fried it until warm and then had it as a mash replacement. It was still really yummy though! If it wasn't a red day, I'd probably add some smash and an egg to firm and bind it a bit. Will very probably make it again with some fried onions and bacon too. :D

Hey sian! Well I just had the 'fritters' and it ended up being cauliflower, leek and cheese mash lol. I boiled some cauliflower and leek last night and put 2 x HEXa portions of cheese (divided into two to serve), added salt and pepper, left it to go cold and put it in the fridge and then fried spoonfuls in some frylight tonight! It ended up just going all over the place so I fried it until warm and then had it as a mash replacement. It was still really yummy though! If it wasn't a red day, I'd probably add some smash and an egg to firm and bind it a bit. Will very probably make it again with some fried onions and bacon too. :D
thank you luhluhloser that sounds lush

Going to try the Beef & Bean HotPot Bake recipe with savoy cabbage...can't wait!

Back