Whats for tea tonight?

yummymummie83 said:
Was it nice. I saw that recipe and wondered

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Yes it was nice, however I don't think I cooked the baby sweet corn long enough, it was my first time cooking that so I'd put it earlier than the recipe suggests. Very filling and tasty x

jc1976 said:
Yes it was nice, however I don't think I cooked the baby sweet corn long enough, it was my first time cooking that so I'd put it earlier than the recipe suggests. Very filling and tasty x

Oh cool. Ill defo try it. Thanks x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

The smash chicken wash lush I added garlic salt paprika and black pepper and sprayed with stirfry fry light

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beef in oyster sauce boiled rice from Chinese a treat for me :)

I had syn free fish cakes :) free on extra easy.
Really simple, just three eggs, a packet of smash (small one) and some chive and onion cottage cheese, and two poached and flaked haddock fillets.
I mixed it all up, seasoned and shaped. Baked in oven then at 190c for 30 mins, served with a lovely side salad.

Enchantedjen said:
I had syn free fish cakes :) free on extra easy.
Really simple, just three eggs, a packet of smash (small one) and some chive and onion cottage cheese, and two poached and flaked haddock fillets.
I mixed it all up, seasoned and shaped. Baked in oven then at 190c for 30 mins, served with a lovely side salad.

Sounds delish! Must try this! Thanks :)

Im making turkey burgers (turkey mince, spring onion, egg, herbs, soy sauce, paprika, lemon and feta) thrown it all together lets see if it tastes nice.

Going to have a huge chicken and vegetable stirfry :drool: First day back on plan after my holidays, here goes!

I shall be attempting to make KFC chicken and SW chips with a nice big salad. Will let you know how it turns out!

Back