Whats for tea tonight?

I was just going to say that! My SW chips never come out looking that good :O

Mine look like that. All i do is put chips place on frylighted baking try without par boiling. Spray lots of frylight on top and cook in a very hot oven. Hope this helps x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

yummymummie83 said:
Mine look like that. All i do is but chips place on frylighted baking try without par boiling. Spray lots of frylight on top and cool in a very hot oven. Hope this helps x

I always par boil mine but trouble is if I don't they wind up too cooked on outside and raw in the middle! Must find happy medium ;)

missy1978 said:
I always par boil mine but trouble is if I don't they wind up too cooked on outside and raw in the middle! Must find happy medium ;)

Instead of par boiling them why not try putting them in the micro for a few mins? X

yummymummie83 said:
Instead of par boiling them why not try putting them in the micro for a few mins? X

You won't believe this but we don't have a microwave! It broke down a while back and we never bothered replacing it as we don't really use it for much. My SW chips still taste lovely, they just don't come out looking as nice! Ah well ;) x

Chicken, spinach & tomato curry, fried spiced cauliflower & onion (aloo gobi without the potatoes) & carrot n cucumber salad

missy1978 said:
You won't believe this but we don't have a microwave! It broke down a while back and we never bothered replacing it as we don't really use it for much. My SW chips still taste lovely, they just don't come out looking as nice! Ah well ;) x

I went years without a microwave but had one as a Xmas present last year. I have to say I use it much more than I thought I would but it does clutter up the worktop :-/

Back on topic (sorry about the derail!) - dinner tonight is quorn sausages, broccoli, mash and onion gravy. Proper Sunday dins and no chips hehe ;)

image-3176828232.jpg

Maggis so Juicy garlic and rosemary with added carrots leeks chillies and onions served with SW pots I forgot to buy the broccoli that was meant to go with it lol followed by a big bowl of strawberries and low fat vanilla yog all in all only 5 syns

Back