Whats for tea tonight?

Bit of a bad wkend.....my new slow cooker obviously more powerful than my last as cremated my beef stew so ended up having special foo yung though i did have my heb so used that for the oil. Yesterday at mums for roast beef n yorkshire puds defo not made sw style. Am hoping since i was 100% rest of wk i wont have caused too much damage
Anyway tea tonight trying the singapore noodles from the mag

jojogonnabeslim said:
Bit of a bad wkend.....my new slow cooker obviously more powerful than my last as cremated my beef stew so ended up having special foo yung though i did have my heb so used that for the oil. Yesterday at mums for roast beef n yorkshire puds defo not made sw style. Am hoping since i was 100% rest of wk i wont have caused too much damage
Anyway tea tonight trying the singapore noodles from the mag

The Singapore noodles are gorgeous! Enjoy :)

Leftover chicken, tomato & spinach curry & spiced cauliflower & onion (aloo gobi recipe without the potatoes)

Spaghetti bolognaise

Rushing about today and home late so most prob a chicken shish no bread or sauce tons of salad and chillis mmmmmm

Jamaican chicken with either roasties or chips. & big heap of salad :)

we're having beef stew and mash yummm

Got some butternut squash, carrots and onion roasting. Will have with marinated beef strips I think :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

We had Sainsburys be good to yourself 1/2 syn sausages baked with some roast potatoes and rosemary with vegetables been really good today and only had 3 syns :)

Back