Whats for tea tonight?

Everything sounds delicious! Starting to get hungry already

Wanted sw chips but got no fry light :( wondering wether to try them without!

They don't work, my mum forgot she'd lent my auntie her frylight before and so did everyones potatoes in olive oil except for mine which she did with nothing on and they were really dry and bleh

donna88 said:
They don't work, my mum forgot she'd lent my auntie her frylight before and so did everyones potatoes in olive oil except for mine which she did with nothing on and they were really dry and bleh

Aw boo, thought so thanks for replying :) saved me wasting time might have sausage and mash instead :)

I'm having sw chips, ham, boiled egg and salad, use all the salad up as its getting too cold for it need my winter veg :) xxx

I'm off out for tea, thinking steak, jacket and veg, then maybe a little choccy treat at the pics, any ideas for 10 syns and under - with a nice diet coke! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
I'm off out for tea, thinking steak, jacket and veg, then maybe a little choccy treat at the pics, any ideas for 10 syns and under - with a nice diet coke! Xxx

Rolos :) 10 of them x

Stickivix said:
Rolos :) 10 of them x

Haha on the app it shows you the last post in the thread preview before you click into the thread so I thought that was what you were having for dinner!

Hahaha I'd b pretty willing to just have rolos for my tea :) I'd want more than 10 tho x

Trying a recipe my bro have me - slightly adapted:

Goulash with new pots & veg. And it has my fave chorizo in it!!!

Kx

Attachments

• image-1856183697.jpg
    image-1856183697.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
book_lover said:
some delicious things here. Love the idea of the biryani with the sides. And using light philly in pasta is something I must try.

Do try it, it's so creamy and doesn't taste slimming friendly at all!

Grilled Pork Chop with stir fried pak choi, broccoli stems, green beans, red peppers and mangetout with a side of cauliflower - dressed with lakeshore mustard and low fat creme fraiche.
I could eat it again :D

Fakeaway... Curried chips. Tandorri chicken, lettuce tomato, onion & cucumber mint mix, garlic dip an cheese.. Absolutely delicious!!!!!

ForumRunner_20120928_203510.png

Good ol Spag Bol - comfort food!!

tonight i will be having a prawn korma using muller greek style coconut yohurt (0.5 syn) with rice and vegetable pakoras, with a side salad :)

Back