Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken Kiev new pots & salad (5 syns for the kiev)

image-3686699148.jpg

beef vindaloo, going to have it all made by my lovely boyfriend for when I get in from my run. Ready to heat up probably as I can't imagine he'll wait that long to have his lol

Chana Masala from the SW Curry Feast recipe book. Really lovely & even hubby liked it :candledinner:

No idea yet...had that pasta last night so think I'll be opting for something lighter, bit of variation :)

Ooh if you find anything interesting for haddock lemme know - I have some too. I was thinking of doing mine with lemon mash (still figuring out nice synfree recipe) and a side of green veggies.

Got some haddock fillets so am scouring the web to find a tasty sw recipe. Suggestions welcome!

i have mash with spinach ontop, then the smoked haddock and a poached egg ontop with loads of veg...it's one of my fave meals!

i have mash with spinach ontop, then the smoked haddock and a poached egg ontop with loads of veg...it's one of my fave meals!

That sounds lovely. Will keep an eye out for some smoked haddock

Debridger said:
Out for dinner tonight,
I've chosen to drive, and I've also chosen the Harvester...So, steak, jacket & tons of salad

enjoy. Harvester is great. u can fill up on salad bar as they have a low low syn dressing too (all calories are shown) x jealous now so please can I come too lol x

spinach and ricotta (quark ;)) cannelloni in a tomato sauce yuummmm!! So messy to make but soo worth it!! YUM YUM!! xx

Back