Whats for tea tonight?

spinach and ricotta (quark ;)) cannelloni in a tomato sauce yuummmm!! So messy to make but soo worth it!! YUM YUM!! xx

Yum, I have made that before and it is delicious! Definitely worth the mess :)

I am having chicken breast stir fried with ginger, garlic, peppers, baby corn and spring onions and steamed rice.

Some sort of sausage and bean bake i think!

It's a rich red onion gravy

Basically - slice 2 large red onions and fry in frylight til soft . Add a Tblsp balsamic and them about 3/4 pint stock using rich beef stock pot.

Simmer for a good half hour, topping up watering needed. Use as is or blitz . If too thick when blitzed add more boiling water

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you! I like gravy quite thick - so I think I'd need to blitz.

Slimbysummer said:
enjoy. Harvester is great. u can fill up on salad bar as they have a low low syn dressing too (all calories are shown) x jealous now so please can I come too lol x

Ta...except we've postponed until Thursday, friend got her days muddled, so need to re-think what's for dinner
On a plus note, dinner is now after WI :)

Kathryn_SW said:
How do you make yours? I have chicken out for tea tonight but im bored with the same old meals!

Sliced onions, peppers, spring onions, garlic for a few minutes then sliced chicken and dried chilli flakes, just before serving pinch of salt and pepper. With rice and salad. Lush.;)

After WI I'm going to have sw quiche and wedges - yum!!!! Can't wait, only problem with a 7-8pm WI XXX

Chicken, egg fried rice. Had onion and spring onion in with turkey instead of chicken coz that's what was in the freezer. Not bad for first attempt.

Chicken breast marinaded in Nandos sauce (1 syn) then cooked on griddle pan with SW chips (have peri peri salt yum), and broccoli! Tbsp of extra light mayo (half syn)

Stew again, but means the gravy will be lovely and thick, just what I need after a 4 mile run in the rain :D

Carbonara - syn free using 2 HE's

Kx

Cheesy mash made with smash and 2 lowlow cheese triangles ( 3 syns) with corn on the cob (roasted in oven so free), sugarsnap peas (superfree, lots of em cos I love them!) and a SW pork and chive sausage - only managed half the sausage so it was half a syn. 3.5 syns total, 7 syns used today and might maybe might have my hot choc later, don't know if I even want it!

Fanta chicken with onions & peppers, SW chips made salt & chilli style with onions & chillies.... Delicious plus a champions league win for Celtic, I'm a very happy ghirl x

curlywurly21 said:
KFC style chicken, sw chips and homemade coleslaw. Yum. :)

How do make your coleslaw, mines never tastes great

I made burgers with extra lean mince (onions, herbs, steak seasoning) when id mixed these and put them on the grill I added tikka masala curry powder to the mix that was left as son doesn't like curry - yummy in a wholemeal bun with some extra mushrooms done in fry light. Hubby and son had chips and onion rings with theirs ... so proud of me I wasnt tempted to pick at their chips I had 1/3 superfree salad with mine .... my halo is shining lol.

Back